Silent Soldiers MC is a diverse group of bikers and / or biker
enthusiast from across South Africa.
Aside from the love of motorcycles our one commonality is that we are each definitely BORN AGAIN HARD (ABSOLUTE BAD ACEs) in desiring to promote HONOR and RESPECT for our God, Constitution, Country and our Nations Veterans
SILENT SOLDIERS MC IS NOT AN OUTLAW OR 1% CLUB *
WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH ANY DOMESTIC TERRORIST TYPE ORGANIZATIONS * SSB MC CLAIMS NO TERRITORY * SSB MC IS NOT AN ASSOCIATION, FOUNDATION OR RIDING CLUB * SSB MC IS AN INDEPENDENT MOTORCYCLE CLUB (MC) WITH OUR OWN SET OF RULES AND PROTOCOLS * WE DO HAVE AND RECRUIT VETERANS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AS CLUB MEMBERS.
Silent Soldiers MC does not classify itself as a motorcycle ministry
but we are built on CHRISTIAN principles and stand firm in our Christian values and beliefs, therefore we are selective in our membership.
We may appear hard because Silent Soldiers MC is not a place for the weak or cowardly in character, yet we are NOT a bumptious, boozing, brawling, barhopping, bunch of bikers. We are NOT gangsters. Instead we’re an elite club looking for COURAGEOUS, STRONG and DEDICATED citizen warriors who are all about Pride, Honor and Respect, getting in the trenches right here on home ground, taking a stand against evil and corruption and taking this country back.
- We DO NOT care what type of motorcycle you own or ride, where you live, or what standing you may or may not have in society.
- It is NOT a requirement that you own or ride a motorcycle.
- We are NOT a politically correct organization!
- What we DO stand for is GOD, Constitution, Country and our Nations Veterans and in that order.
- We DO require that you are a VETERAN, Law Enforcement or a non-veteran citizen Patriot of South Africa which honors and respects our
- Nations Constitution and the sacrifices made by SADF military members down through the ages to protect it and the GOD given unalienable rights it guarantees to protect.
This means WE RIDE WITH HONOR! AS TRUE PATRIOTS Our Main Mission is to Ride as Proud Members of Silent Soldiers MC in such a way as to bring Honor and Respect for what we call “The Greater Four”; our GOD, our Nations Constitution and our Country and for our Nations Veterans who made the many
sacrifices necessary to secure our liberties and freedoms from all enemies both foreign and domestic. In order to accomplish this goal we must first Honor and Respect our CLUB and each of our individual club members as representatives and ambassadors of The Greater Four. Likewise, we must always Honor and Respect our Club Colors which symbolizes who we are as a Club as well as defenders and protectors of The Greater Four.
Our primary objectives:
- Uphold and defend our GOD, our Nations Constitution and Country while Riding & Representing Veterans in an honorable and respectful way.
- Provide support and assistance to Veterans in as many ways possible and as we as Independent members or Chapters are financially and/or in other ways capable of doing.
- Working together with and alongside other willing bike Clubs, Associations, Organizations and/or Groups here in South Africa in educating ourselves and the people on our nations Constitution, defending our nations Constitution, showing our sincere respect for our fallen heroes, their families, and their communities, and taking a stand for GOD! (The REAL enemy is out there brothers and it isn’t us!)
- When participating on funeral escort missions and other such missions and with other such riding groups we will always abide by their rules to shield the mourning family and their friends from interruptions created by any protestor or group of protestors. We accomplish the latter through strictly legal and non-violent means.
WE ARE THE SILENT SOLDIERS BROTHERHOOD OF SOUTH AFRICA. SSFFSS